The Taskforce has regularly consulted with a sounding board group consisting of representatives from the Central Works Council (COR), Central Student Council (CSR), the Senate, Chief Diversity Office (CDO) and a faculty diversity officer. During these meetings, the Taskforce received feedback on plans, working methods and activities in various phases.
Members of the sounding board group
- Patrick Bossuyt - Professor of Clinical Epidemiology Amsterdam UMC
- Erella Grassiani, Associate Professor, Dept. of Anthropology, member COR and OR FMG
- Elias Hidoussi - Member CSR academic year 2020-2021
- Maya Moreno - Member CSR academic year 2019-2020
- Thea van Schoot - CDO policy advisor
- Inge van der Stap - ACTA - Policy advisor, faculty diversity officer, official secretary program committee