In addition to the internship and thesis, the tracks consists of the following required courses:
- Organizational change and consultancy
- Conflict and cooperation
- Methodology: Analyzing, presenting, and scientific writing
And one of the following elective courses:
- Team development through action research
- Judgment and decision making in organizations
- (An external elective course is possible under certain conditions.)
Study materials, teaching, and exams will be in English. Exams may be answered in English or Dutch. Working groups, tutorials, practical training, and assignments will be in English or Dutch depending on the student group.
Student-activating teaching methods
All courses use student-activating teaching methods. In addition to lectures and self-study, the courses comprise assignments, tutorials, and practical training in which students actively work with the course content. Developing professional skills (e.g., advising organizations, pitching an advice, mediation) and applying theory to practical problems are central in this track.
In this way you will be trained as a scientist-practitioner who works in a critical, evidence-based manner in the field of consultancy and organizational development.